Sports Library is a place for reading, studying, and writing; participating in programs, activities and meetings; and, for using or borrowing library materials. We ask for your cooperation in maintaining an environment in which all library users can use and enjoy the library’s resources, services, and facilities. These rules are posted for the comfort and protection of all who use the Library. These rules will be firmly enforced by library staff. All library users must comply with the rules of conduct listed below:
- Only staff, coaches and athletes or those who had permission are allowed to enter the library and use the provided services.
- Users who are not properly attire (with slippers, sleeveless shirts, short pants/Bermudas, exposes underwear or private body parts) are not allowed into the library.
- Silence will be strictly observed in the library. Mobile phone must be switched off or in silent mode before entering the library.
- Users can bring in their mobile phone but is not allowed to receive and make any calls.
- Reservation of seats is not allowed. Books and other articles left on the tables or chairs will be removed by the Library staff.
- Users are not allowed to make any noise, sleeping and doing something that may attract attentions and distrupt the learning environment of the library.
- Bags excluding handbag, pencil cases, files, folders are not allowed to be brought into the Library. Those materials must be left near the entrance/exit.
- Helmet and umbrella are not allowed to be brought into the library. Users may put those things at the storage locker outside the library.
- Personal valuable items should not be left unattended in the Library. The Library is not responsible for the loss or damaged of such items in Library premises.
- Users who are caught for damaging or stealing the property of Library will be sent to the top management for further action.
The following behaviors and activities are prohibited on all Library premises
- Viewing material deemed to be obscene, child pornography, or harmful to minors.
- Possessing or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are not allowed in the library.
- Intimidating, stalking, harassing, speaking loudly, or other behavior that interferes with or impedes the peaceful use and enjoyment of library premises, services, or programs.
- Use of obscene, abusive, insulting or threatening language.
- Damaging or destroying Library property.
- Offensive bodily hygiene that constitutes a nuisance to others.
Library staff reserve the right to inspect all books and other items carried by users at the exit gate before leaving the Library (especially when the alarm goes on).
Users who is found breaking the Library rules will have their library privileges be suspended.