Borrowing policies are as follow:
- Borrowers must be registered as a member of the Sports Library.
- Membership is open to the employees of NSI, NSC, KBS, coaches and athletes by fill up a membership form and furnish a passport-size photo. Membership is free. Refer to http://librarydemo.isn.gov.my/membership-2/
- Only 2 books are allowed for each time of borrowing period (It is at the discretion of the management of Sports Library if more than 2 books).
- Each member is responsible for all materials borrowed on his name.
- Members need to bring their membership card for borrowing purposes at the Sports Library. The card is not transferable.
- Borrowing period is three (3) weeks commencing from the date of loan.
- For extension of loan period, borrowers should:
- Inform Sports Library through phone before due date of loan period (for the first time)
- For the second extension, borrowers must come to Sports Library on his/her own (provided no request form other users)